Captain's MFD unresponsive — unless using FO's controls

JacksonWhole

Hi,

Having bought the CRJ at launch I have only just really started using it, and I'm having a lot of fun! Yesterday I flew a three-leg session (all without quitting the flight) and in the final leg the my MFD became unresponsive. All other elements of the cockpit (buttons, screens etc) appeared to continue working fine.

I then tried using the FO's MFD controls, and found that they were operating the captain's MFD. The FO's MFD was still working visually, but couldn't be controlled by either the FO's or Captain's controls.

I don't know if this is a bug, or whether I accidentally switched something that would swap control of the MFD from one set of controls to the other?

Just to clarify: By MFD I'm referring to the screen that shows the route map next to the PFD.

Thanks!

Jackson

• Deputy Sheriffs

Please post in the appropriate section of the forum. As noted in the section header, there's No Support here.

• Herman locked this topic

Archived