How to program a key with the BTQ configurator

Hi BenBaron again I need your help.
I would like to know how I can program one of the programmable keys but from the BTQ configurator, since the ones that can be programmed from the Options of the Settings of the P3D v4.5 those if I can program them, but there are some that cannot be programmed from the P3D v4.5 and you have to configure them with the BTQ configurator, I have tried several times but they do not work for me and I am stuck there, I have seen several videos of SimHanger but they are usually programming of the other buttons and not of the keys and I don't serving.
Very grateful for the help you can offer me.
Greetings
Jesus garcia

On 10/4/2021 at 3:14 PM, BenBaron said:

Hi Jesus,

yes...I'd like to help. But I'd need more specifics of what exactly you are trying to do and especially for what aircraft.

Hello BenBaron, I would like to know how to program one of the programmable keys, I know that some can be programmed from the same Options of the P3D v4.5 but there are others that have to be programmed from the BTQ configurator and I don't know how to program them in that configurator, I would like for example to program a key for the Landing Lights (I have these programmed with the P3D options) but I would like to know how I could program them with the BTQ configurator.

For the B747 B737 and for the A321
Thank you

Jesus Garcia

Archived