F-16 Aerosoft for MFS2020?

Hello everyone! It is the first time that I write on this forum and I introduce myself. My name is Flavio and I live in Rome in Italy (there are 18 Rome also in the USA ... they are all much less ancient than my city :):) ). I am enthusiast about airplane simulators and have played all versions of MFS since 1993 (MFS5). Of course I also played warplane simulators (Falcon 4.0, Jane's series, Lock On, ... just to name the most famous). Now I play with MFS2020 and DCS World.
The question that open this topic comes from the beautiful memory I have of the F-16 Aerosoft for MFSX. An exceptional product! To find such a well simulated F-16 I had to wait for the one from DCS World which, however, has some limits: it is oriented to military use (as it should be!) and flies in predefined scenarios (not as beautiful as those of MFS2020). But what if I wanted to use the F-16 for its acrobatic skills in flight over any place in the world? Many cities can be the setting for air shows and it would be nice to fly over them with the F-16.
It would be great if Aerosoft could make their wonderful F-16 compatible for MFS2020. I would buy it immediately!!

Greetings to all of you

Archived