NDP Charts for Windows: Can't access/verify anymore

disco79stu

As of today, I can't access charts via the Windows App anymore (Windows 10). 

I first thought maybe my sub ran out, so I just bought a fresh one year sub, but the problem remains.

I'm seeing the login page and enter my credentials and the serial, I hit "Activate" but the screen just flashes for a fraction of a second (I briefly see a gear an "verifying account") and returns to the login page.

Un- and Re-Installing the app didn't solve it.

I am however able to access the charts via the web app. 

Any suggestions? It worked perfectly until today.

Thanks

Stu

• Deputy Sheriffs

Please try the following:

get into the NDP web app, switch to the "Settings" page and generate a login code:

Please login to display this image.

Afterwards use this code instead of the long serial number when logging in within the NDP windows app.

1 minute ago, Tom A320 said:

get into the NDP web app, switch to the "Settings" page and generate a login code:

Afterwards use this code instead of the long serial number when logging in within the NDP windows app.

Just tried this still no access via the desktop app.

vor 1 minute, Tom A320 sagte:

Thanks Tom, but this didn't work either.

Actually, no matter what I enter (even with wrong info), the app behaves the same. It just flashes and nothing happens.

• Deputy Sheriffs

I just tried it myself and my app behaves the same. Seems like a general problem at the moment.

There have been another problem with certificates today. Maybe this is related.

I will forward this to the developers.

• Aerosoft
1 hour ago, Drew Melia said:

the problem with the Desktop Windows app persists. No issues with the webapp. Any new developments?

Hi, we are still working on this issue.

19 hours ago, disco79stu said:

Tbh, I never used the web app before, but now that I do, I find it actually slightly more performant... :) :D 
I'll probably stay with it...

Right lol?  I was pleasantly surprised myself...

For me the App has one significant advantage: When you hover over items in drop down lists (STAR, SID, kneeboard...) it puts up a bubble showing the full name while the web page does not. So you have to keep the columns pretty wide or open/close the lists frequently.

Therefore I want the app back (that is still down BTW).

Archived