CLB mode not responding

I have armed the CLB SPD mode as you can see, with 250kts set (video 1). The flight director isn't responding properly, forcing me to use the V/S instead. The same happens when i'm descending (video 2). The problem has taken place in the two last flights in the CRJ, never experienced it before. Is this a glitch, or have i done something wrong?

Please login to view this video.

Please login to view this video.

Yes, i dont understand. The vertical flight director dosen't move up to climb the aircraft when im in CLB mode with a speed of 250 kts. My thrust is in the CLB detent, and the speed is increasing heavily. The pitch is still staying at 0 degrees. My Ecam memo is also blank, except of Seat Belts and No Smoking. The Ecam memo beside the engine status is totally blank also

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived