In content manager AFC_BRIDGE showing as not installed

hgroen

I have a honeycomb throttle quadrant since a couple of days. Downloaded the driver version v2100 and installed it as administrator. On my d drive in the community folder is a subfolder afc_bridge with a bin folder in it. In the bin folder is the exe file and a configuration file with the extension

.json.  

Starting up msfs 2020 with a new flight afc bridge is not running, only after starting it manually it is visuable in taskmanager. Lights are then working but if I go to content manager it shows that afc Bridge is not installed, how do I get it installed. See printscreen.

Anybody know a solution? 

Please login to display this image.

• Aerosoft

Hi Hgroen,

Currently, the MSFS driver only handles the lights.

All the buttons and axes settings and bindings are made from within the simulator itself.

So, if the lights are working, it means the driver works as it is supposed to do.

Best regards.

23 hours ago, SimWare said:

Currently, the MSFS driver only handles the lights.

All the buttons and axes settings and bindings are made from within the simulator itself.

So, if the lights are working, it means the driver works as it is supposed to

I have also seen that more people get the message in the content manager and that this is not a problem. My lights only were working after I started afc_bridge.exe by hand while msfs 2020 was running. Problem was that my file exe.xml was not correct I had to edit the path to the afc_bridge.exe but it is working now without any problem and starts during the start of msfs2020.  

• Aerosoft

Hi Hgroen,

Indeed, this has been reported a couple of times.

Due to some write priviledge limitation, some setup don't update the exe.xml file correctly.

As you did, you can start the interface manually or manually update the exe.xml.

Thank you for your cooperation and have fun flights.

Best regards.

Archived