Bravo throttle quadrant for XP11 FCU_SELECTOR for EFIS barometer

I want to "extend" the functionality of the right side rotor switch using another toggle button, in this case Toggle Button 1 Top (left) to change the EFIS barometric setting.  I'm attempting to do what Knobster would do here.

I've looked in here: Data Set Output Table | X-Plane and found "baro", but it's changing the top left value in the speed tape in the PFD instead of the baro value in the bottom right.  I've searched for "altimeter" and "pressure" and still looking.  Trying to input INT:FCU_SELECTOR,string here.  Anybody have the magic answer?  thanks

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

• Aerosoft

Hi,

I am not 100% sure what you want to achieve (switching from STD to local Baro and back or actually changing the Baro) and to what specific aircraft you are referring to. But if you check here, you can see that there are multiple default x-plane command refs pertaining to the baro setting.

Archived