EGLL Autogate does not work

I bought aerosoft egll for XP11 yesterday
The gate does not work.
Autogate 1.72 is already installed
I've also tried changing .dsf files name of the Earth Nav data folder, but the gate doesn't work.
please review thank you

7 hours ago, quietriot831 said:

I bought aerosoft egll for XP11 yesterday
The gate does not work.
Autogate 1.72 is already installed
I've also tried changing .dsf files name of the Earth Nav data folder, but the gate doesn't work.
please review thank you

show some pictures of what plane your using and what gate is the issue I must stress this is not My Airport tho but I will try to help you out as I am a scenery dev.

• Administrator

Hello,

EGLL don't have animated jetways. Only the Guidance System is animated with the Autogate 1.72.

See here a detailed description of the EGLL configurations:

https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/113173-london-heathrow-static-airplanes-and-safedocks/

But if also the Guidance System will not work, please test it with the standard B737-800 and as ashj24uk said, send us more detailed infos ....

And please send us your log file (Log.txt) as a file attachement (you find it in the installed X-plane 11 folder).

3 hours ago, ashj24uk said:

show some pictures of what plane your using and what gate is the issue I must stress this is not My Airport tho but I will try to help you out as I am a scenery dev.

Hello

Im Using Toliss A321 And Zibo. I hadn't realized that EGLL doesn't have animated gates. Thank you

1 hour ago, Heinz Flichtbeil said:

Hello,

EGLL don't have animated jetways. Only the Guidance System is animated with the Autogate 1.72.

See here a detailed description of the EGLL configurations:

https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/113173-london-heathrow-static-airplanes-and-safedocks/

But if also the Guidance System will not work, please test it with the standard B737-800 and as ashj24uk said, send us more detailed infos ....

And please send us your log file (Log.txt) as a file attachement (you find it in the installed X-plane 11 folder).

Hello~~

I know now that EGLL only has guidance system. Sorry and thank you.

Archived