EDLP update

ega

In my MSFS I see that EDLP is installed and I can see two instances of this airport (please see attached screenshot EDLP.jpg) - and no updates are required.

However, the AS Updater indicates that I have version 1.0.5 and that I should download version 1.0.6 that is the latest (screenshot AsUpdater.jpg).

Can someone please instruct me how to clear this discrepancy and how can I download version 1.0.6 of EDLP?

Thanks!

Edmundo Azevedo

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Could it be that you have both versions installed? One via the marketplace which goes to the "official" folder and the Aersoft download version which goes to the "community" folder?

I had this same problem.  As the AS v1.0.6 installs in Community folder, I had to delete the Marketplace v1.0.5 (via Content Manager) from the Official folder. So delete the original one that says 'up to date'.  Easy to do and all works fine.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

• Herman locked this topic

Archived