Programación tecla programable del BTQ

Hola amigos, ¿alguno de vosotros sabe como programar las 7 teclas programables del Bravo Throttle Quadrant? Estoy intentando programarlas (3 de ellas ya las he programado pero no se como programar una de las que no tengo programadas para utilizarla con el AutoThrottle del A320. A ver si me podéis echar una mano.  Muchas gracias anticipadas por vuestras respuestas.

Mi simulador es el P3D v4.5

Sorry but I don't know English, and I forgot to translate it with Google.

Hello friends, do any of you know how to program the 7 programmable keys of the Bravo Throttle Quadrant? I'm trying to program them (I have already programmed 3 of them but I don't know how to program one of the ones that I don't have programmed to use with the A320 AutoThrottle. Let's see if you can give me a hand. Thank you very much in advance for your answers.

My simulator is the P3D v4.5

Greetings

Jesús García

• Aerosoft

Hi Jesus,

You can program the buttons either in P3D itself or via the configurator.

It really depends on what you want to achieve.

What exact functions do you want to program ?

Best regards.

17 hours ago, SimWare said:

Hi Jesus,

You can program the buttons either in P3D itself or via the configurator.

It really depends on what you want to achieve.

What exact functions do you want to program ?

Best regards.

Hello, my problem is the following, I want to program a key of the Throttle Quadrant of the 7 that it has to execute the AUTOTHROTTLE_ARM of the A320, I have done it through the options of the P3D v4.5 but it does not work for me, I have tried to do it Through the BTQ configurator selecting the key that I want to program and in Toggle Button 2 Top click on Press-Event and then on Variables, click on Variable 1 and locate AUTOTHROTTLE_ARM and then click on Apply Changes, then I do the same for the Toggle Button 2 Bottom, once all this is done, I test on the A320 and I see that it still does not work, I do not know if I left something to do or that is not how to do it, I appreciate your help.

Greetings
Jesus Garcia

• Aerosoft

Hi Jesus,

as Cedric indicated, you can work via P3D itself, or via the external Configurator software. Most critically though, the question is for which aircraft you want to make assignments? As P3Dv4 does not come with a default A320 you must be talking about a specific Add-On. And maybe this one just does not use the AUTOTHROTTLE_ARM command at all.

1 hour ago, BenBaron said:

Hi Jesus,

as Cedric indicated, you can work via P3D itself, or via the external Configurator software. Most critically though, the question is for which aircraft you want to make assignments? As P3Dv4 does not come with a default A320 you must be talking about a specific Add-On. And maybe this one just does not use the AUTOTHROTTLE_ARM command at all.

Thanks BenBaron for answering
So how could I use a key for the Autothrottle of the A320? Is it impossible to do it? Will I definitely have to activate the Autothrottle with the mouse over the AP of the same plane?

Greetings
Jesus Garcia

• Aerosoft

Again Jesus:

first and foremost we need to know which specific A320 you want to address. It is our Airbus Professional Addon for P3Dv4? As everything else depends on that answer.

12 minutes ago, BenBaron said:

Again Jesus:

first and foremost we need to know which specific A320 you want to address. It is our Airbus Professional Addon for P3Dv4? As everything else depends on that answer.

The A320 is bought from AEROSOFT, it is the one that I have always used in the simulators that I have had, currently with the P3D v4.5.
Thanks again BenBaron for your reply.

Greetings
Jesus garcia

31 minutes ago, BenBaron said:

Hi Jesus,

maybe it is best to take a look at the profile we specifically created for our professional Airbusses, then. Get it from here.

Thanks BenBaron for replying so soon.
Regarding the profile of the A320 that I use, I already downloaded it from there, what I saw that the programming of the keys were not to my liking and that is why I wanted to change them, so I deleted them and began to program the first key (at the left) for the Flight Director, the second key was for the Autothrottle, which is the one that I cannot program, the third is for the landing lights and of the remaining keys, the last one (7) is for the parking break and the others 3 remaining I have not yet scheduled.

Greetings
Jesus garcia

• Aerosoft

I just checked our profile: we are using AUTO_THROTTLE_ARM, so that should be working...but only for autothrust disconnect. As in order to activate A/THR in the Airbus (also in real life) you need to have the thrust levers in the CLB detent, I am not sure there is even a way to connect autothrust via a button.

22 hours ago, BenBaron said:

I just checked our profile: we are using AUTO_THROTTLE_ARM, so that should be working...but only for autothrust disconnect. As in order to activate A/THR in the Airbus (also in real life) you need to have the thrust levers in the CLB detent, I am not sure there is even a way to connect autothrust via a button.

Thank you very much BenBaron for your answer, I will have to settle as I do now
Greetings
Jesus garcia

Archived