Possible Bug / Problem with Bravo AFC Bridge and TBM in MSFS

Received the Bravo yesterday and flying is now so much more fun ;)
Today i figured out that there seems a bug when i use the AFC Bridge. 
When it is loaded the TBM will shut down the Engine every few minutes by itself. 
I then disabled the bridge via Taskmanager and after that the Engine stayed on for the entire flight. 
Don't know if it's the same with the stock TBM, because i use the TBM Improvement Mod by Mugz 

• Aerosoft

Hi Flieger,

The Honeycomb Configurator is only used for the lights in MSFS. It has no effect on the buttons or axes.

I suggest you check the assignments in MSFS.

Even better is to create profile from scratch to suit the plane you are flying. 

Also, for debugging purposes, check with a stock aircraft is the same behavior appears.

Best regards.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Also, be sure to check for double bindings. For example, there are many reports similar to yours where the problem was that the mixture control was bound to a button or axis used for something else. Of course the TBM doesn't have a "mixture" control, but the effect of the mixture setting is cutting off fuel flow.

• Aerosoft

I concur with what Herman says about multiple bindings.

And since you were referring to AFC Bridge, and since you have the Honeycomb throttle, you may also have the Alpha yoke wich has a default binding to the starter.

You may want to investigate in that direction too and check for unwanted or unknown bindings.

Best regards.

Archived