Jetways doesn’t fold around door

TomAce

• Deputy Sheriffs

The most likely reason is that the jetway hood is one size only and can't accommodate the smaller fuselage diameter of the CRJ. Since the fit of the hood is a landside issue, it's doubtful anything specific about the CRJ is the cause.

15 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

There are gates of many sizes. Think that is what was happening.

Is there gates of many sizes in the sim as well? I often park at small or medium gates but it seems the jetways are the same size everywhere (I always use payware airports).

• 1 month later...

aerosoft does not make the jetways in MSFS ...  I would consider logging your issue with MSFS Zendesk about the Jetways limited ability..

I mean the Default must be so bad since LATINVFR has released a new add on just a few days ago -- Airport Jetway Pro ...  That thing is a 8 Euro addon to just replace the dafault jetways....

2 hours ago, LesOReilly said:

aerosoft does not make the jetways in MSFS ...  I would consider logging your issue with MSFS Zendesk about the Jetways limited ability..

I mean the Default must be so bad since LATINVFR has released a new add on just a few days ago -- Airport Jetway Pro ...  That thing is a 8 Euro addon to just replace the dafault jetways....

I thought it was a compatibility issue between the CRJ and the sim. Thanks for the advice to report it Zendesk.

Archived