Aerosoft Airport Zagreb not updated in my account.....

Milonas

According to the Aerosoft updater there would be an update for Aerosoft Airport Zagreb for MSFS (version 1.1.1.0) but my account still has the old version...
So I can't update (yet).

Please update the right version *.zip at my account?

Greetings,

Hans

• Administrator

Hi,

Our shop does appear to be showing 1.1.1.0 as the latest version available in customer accounts. Which version is appearing for you, 1.1.0.0? And just to confirm, was this purchased directly from us?

You can also install/update this product via Aerosoft One.

Hi,

I have baught Zagreb on simmarket and the last 1.1.1.0 is not available in my account. Aerosoft update tell me i have to install the new full version 1.1.1.0! Did you send this new version to simmarket?

You told me "All other resellers have access to the latest version from the moment it is being released" and simmarket just answer me: "Latest version uploaded by Aerosoft to our servers is 1.1.0.0, we will contact Aerosoft to upload new one" so please tune your violins with simmarket before to tell me lies. I am wasting my time.

Regards 

15 hours ago, Tom said:

Hi,

Our shop does appear to be showing 1.1.1.0 as the latest version available in customer accounts. Which version is appearing for you, 1.1.0.0? And just to confirm, was this purchased directly from us?

You can also install/update this product via Aerosoft One.

Yes Tom, i buy Aerosoft products directly from the Aerosoft Shop otherwise i can't get the message from the Aerosoft Updater.....;-)

Greetings,

Hans

• Administrator
7 hours ago, Milonas said:

Yes Tom, i buy Aerosoft products directly from the Aerosoft Shop otherwise i can't get the message from the Aerosoft Updater.....;-)

Greetings,

Hans

Hi,

In that case, could you please make a ticket here? Since this only seems to be for some accounts, we'll need to check over yours and I'm afraid we can't do that on the public forum. Please make sure to include your shop email in the ticket if it isn't the email you'll be contacting us from and then someone will check over your account as soon as possible!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Tom locked this topic

Archived