Cockpit textures and lighting still awful/unfixable

unknown.png

Hey so I'm still having these awful lighting and flickering issues in the cockpit. I tried everything that was in the thread that got locked. Reinstalling/lowering graphics setting/fresh installs, but still every time I load the plane, regardless of where, I get this problem? Is there any solution out there?

R5 3600

AMD RX 5500 XT

32 GB RAM

Sim is installed to Samsung 860 Evo M.2

Every livery having this issue. Running version 1.0.9. I bought it about a month ago and have only done 2 flights because of the issue. I'd love to find a way to get it fixed because it truly is a joy to fly.

Is what you're referring to something like this (link should be timestamped): 

I'm not sure when this started happening but I can't remember it being particularly noticeable if at all visible till around SU5? Though having said that this has been something that happens in the default 787 so I don't know if that says it's more of a sim issue or not?

@St3veHimself It appears to be an issue in more than one aircraft in the sim. Whether this can be addressed by Aerosoft or not is a question I cannot answer but the evidence suggests its a wider issue with the sim unfortunately. I've seen reports of this, most notably in the 787, since release!

Archived