Bindings Not Saving

Potentially idiot problem here. After downloading this software and installing correctly, when editing the bindings for any profile in the configurator nothing saves. I apply changes after making every variable edit, but once I select another button to edit and return (say binding the HDG button to heading, then going to NAV, on return to heading the variable is empty again). Help?

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

• Aerosoft

Hi guys,

in the current version there is unfortunately a known issue where, if you try to address a command like "sim/autopilot/heading", it won't be saved by the ConfigTool. We are in the process of fixing that. Datarefs that include a value should be fine, though.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/20/2021 at 6:59 AM, BenBaron said:

Hi guys,

in the current version there is unfortunately a known issue where, if you try to address a command like "sim/autopilot/heading", it won't be saved by the ConfigTool. We are in the process of fixing that. Datarefs that include a value should be fine, though.

Ben, does this affect everything? I am unable to bind any controls at the moment, even simple things like flaps are just not working. What is going on, I thought this was the latest and greatest hardware?

• 2 weeks later...

There is a workaround that usually works. Put something in the value line like "1". Apply/Save it. Then delete that value and Apply it again, and it should be saved the way you wanted.

Another issue is that if you have multiple press events defined (you don't in your screenshot, but some do), the configurator wants you to add commands in order.. so if you try to set your 3rd press event without putting something in the 1st or 2nd, it also doesn't save properly.

• Aerosoft
vor 17 Stunden , André Fortin sagte:

@Carlbear95

Many thanks for your workaround.  Finally was able to build a profile that worked!

I hope however that this anomaly is fixed in the next update.

Cheers,

Andre

Hi Andre,

it will be. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/25/2021 at 8:02 AM, BenBaron said:

Hi Andre,

it will be. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Any update on when this will be fixed? I feel like we've been stuck with this pretty significant bug for months. Certainly the entire time I've owned my throttle quadrant. Makes creating any new profiles a huge pain.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived