Aerosoft One : acquired airport scenery not showing for download

XPJavelin

Hi, I've open a support ticket, but I'd like to draw attention on the fact that I've bought a product yesterday that hasn't been delivered.

In the past, buying an X-Plane scenery offered a link in the instant download section of one's personal account at the shop.

Now, I was only offered a link to "Aerosoft One" 0.11.0 under my purchase, which is the primary and sole method of retrieving my files from now on.

But my newly purchased scenery Ben Gurion XP doesn't figure in the list of available products to install, once installed the "Aerosoft One" software.

That's not cool and will certainly prevent me from buying directly from Aerosoft in the future.

Just to let people now, as I already open a support ticket.

Best regards

the answer from the support was :

Please check again

In my account is installable

Please login to display this image.

Come on, I don't say it is not working on the Aerosoft side, and I thanks to the company for actually answering, for sure, but I could try and try and try and try again until the day of my death, sorry the list of installable scenery does not contain Ben Gurion.

The map recognize I have bought it :

But the product cannot be installed, I don't have it in the list, in contrast to the support screenshot.

So, I'd like to arrange for a refund, then I'll probably buy from other sellers.

I'd just like to point out that the option to try from another computer is not available thanks to Aerosoft One philosophy, we are obliged to download from the PC on which the simulator is installed, and there is only automatic detection of the installed simulator. On the one hand we cannot add the path manually to help the software, on the other hand, we also cannot download from another PC to try to solve any problem on the master PC. In any case, it's very bad. We've transitioned from instant purchase & install to "maybe next week install". I don't agree with that.

I've recognized the help respectfully provided by PM, that's a good point though.

Archived