A318-A321 in P3Dv4.5

Budlake

Hello Jonas,

I am not enquiring about the 'Professional' model but its predecessor which had more moderate requirements and catered for a wider part of the flight sim community.

Mike

• Aerosoft

Hi Mike,

you are correct. Officially this will not be supported and I don't know, whether this will work or not. Should you upgrade to Windows 10 and already own the mentioned aircraft, you might be eligible for an upgrade at a reduced price (check "upgrade service tab").

• Deputy Sheriffs

Support for Windows 7 ended some 21 months ago, so while it might still work, as Jonas notes, we're unable to offer support if it doesn't. Here's the January 2020 announcement regarding the end of Win7 support:

YES I KNOW W7 is now unsupported, I have not been in a coma for the past couple of years or so!

It is for the reason that AS has chosen to forgo its customer base that I have not bought any other products.

However, even though MS,  and with it Aerosoft, has stopped supporting W7 it does not mean that I should not be entitled to an answer to my very valid question.

Incidently, I have been reading a number of comments from various fora during the past week to 10 days during which time I was very intersted to see just how many contributers (Flight simmers) were still using W7 Pro 64 even with P3Dv5. Like me it would seem they do not appear to be intersted in ugrading to W10 or even W11.

Mike

• 5 weeks later...

Archived