September's Screenshot Contest:- Landmarks/Cityscapes

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hello All,

A very late start to September's SSC due to some minor technical difficulties.  There are still 15 days which will allow us to get a few shots in for this months theme:- LANDMARKS/CITYSCAPES

Cruising over the London O2 Arena

Please login to display this image.

Cruising over a city in the Netherlands

Late evening flight over NY city

Deparing Tacoma Narrows overlooking the bridge

Hotdoggin' it in Vegas

The Palm - Dubai

Sydney Opera House - Australia

As Always   - All participants are ONLY allowed 1 image if you post more than one - ONLY the first entry will be judged and the others deleted.

Users are allowed to change their posted image up until the time frame allowing you to do so expires.  If you fail to post an image based on the theme of the month, it is very likely that the image will not be considered during "judgment day".

This a multi-sim platform for your "FLIGHT" images as we welcome Prepar3D, MSFS 2020, X-Plane, DCS, Infinite Flight and even AeroFly images.  

Good luck to all participants.

14 hours ago, kroswynd said:

Nice one.

@kroswynd,

Thanks for your kind words.  That is payware CanadaSim scenery called TORONTO VFR X which features combination of sceneries of city of Toronto and the CYTZ Toronto City Centre airport. It is pretty good!!! I do not know why there are two United Nations Dash 8 planes at CYTZ  (you can see one of them on left side of the screenshot). My plane was on runway 26. You can see right wing of the plane on right side of the screenshot.

Regards,

Aharon

• 2 weeks later...

Very impressive screenshots, Simeon!
Chapeau!

So here is mine - still loving FSX plus photoreal sceneries:

(To enlarge the screenshot click into the picture, please)

Sim:  FSX (SP1 + SP2) plus photoreal sceneries
Scenery: Alsace VFR for FSX (France VFR)  https://www.francevfr.com/product_vfralsx2.php
A/C: Airbus A340
Shaders: none - what you see is what you get
PhotoShop or others: none - what you see is what you get

The great advantage of FSX plus photoreal sceneries: the photoreal landscape textures are stored on the PC drive (HDD / SSD), so you can see all the details immediately, no matter how fast is your internet connection.
In my opinion still the best flightsimulator - if you want to see authentic, detailed photoreal landscapes with a detailed mesh on an affordable PC. And choose between tons of photoreal sceneries and authentic aircrafts. From freeware to expensive ultra-realistic models.
By the way: I don't have any O..x sceneries and I don't have stutterings. Because there is no O..x Central reading the PC drives and phoning home.

If you want to see more screenshots from FSX plus photoreal sceneries:
https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/164647-junes-sreenshot-contest-throwback-sim-shots/&do=findComment&comment=1047101 

In that posting I gave some links to my former screenshot threads.

Always safe landings, keep flightsimming and stay sane
Torsten

• Deputy Sheriffs
On 9/16/2021 at 3:45 PM, Aharon said:

Passenger is very fortune to have gorgeous wing view of propeller, wing, and entire city after a nasty rainstorm that wet the apron ground!!

Congratulations on winning September's Screen shot contest.  Epic Shot!!

Email to follow shortly

@kroswynd,

Many many thanks to you and the entire Aerosoft staff members for selecting my screenshot as the winner of the September month screenshot contest.  It is much appreciated with great gratitude to all of you.

With humblest thanks,

Aharon

Archived