Throttle Ready Profiles

Good evening to one and all.  A complete newbie to the Honeycomb range and having taken delivery of the quad throttle today, I have been trying to understand the config route for various aircraft I intend to fly.

I wont be interested in the 4 engine option, but primarily twin engine varieties from CRJ to Air King and Brittany.

Does anyone have a generic profile that I could import into MSFS 2020 to save time ? Or is it simply a case of plug, play and adapt as I go.

Thanks in advance.

Chris

• Aerosoft

Dear Chris,

When connected to the computer, there is a default profile automatically loaded.

I suggest you simply go into the Controls configurations in MSFS and check assigned buttons and axes to see if they fit your needs.

However, the very best is to build your own profile from scratch. 

It looks a bit less easy but will save a LOT of time later.

Please check this tutorial :

Best regards.

6 hours ago, SimWare said:

Dear Chris,

When connected to the computer, there is a default profile automatically loaded.

I suggest you simply go into the Controls configurations in MSFS and check assigned buttons and axes to see if they fit your needs.

However, the very best is to build your own profile from scratch. 

It looks a bit less easy but will save a LOT of time later.

Please check this tutorial :

Best regards.

Thank you so much that is perfect.  I had a good look at the default settings and worked out that they were not how I wanted to set it up.

• Aerosoft

Thanks for this feedback.

Feel free to experiment further.

Just create a new profile copied from the default one and start testing and trying.

If things go wrong, simply revert to the default profile.

Best regards.

Archived