EFB no longer connecting to Navigraph

samwise7

In the configurator utility

Navigation Data Source - Navigraph is selected

EFB settings - Charts provider - Navigraph is selected 

When I attempt to login - The navigraph site opens and requests I grant permissions.  All options are selected and I get the message indicating that I can return to my application.  However this is where I expect to see the green login was successful message in the configurator but the message in the configurator is never displayed

The same steps and results happen with my copies of the 318/319, 320/321, and 330 products.

Can this be checked on your side for a possible solution? If I can provide any additional info please feel free to ask. 

• Deputy Sheriffs

I have no problem to login and display the charts.

Try the following:

- close P3D

-open the Configurator (make sure you choose the one belonging to your Bus)

- go to EFB settings and logout from Navigraph

- clear your browser cache

- try again

BTW: the navdata source got nothing to do with the EFB.

Thank you,  I will try clearing my browser cache which is the only thing on your list that I didn't do. 

BTW: Navigation Data Source is the verbatim section under the General tab in the configurator where you select between NavDataPro and Navigraph, but I guess this refers to the AIRAC cycle for the FMS only if I understand you correctly. 

Update: Just tried clearing my browser cache unfortunately the problem persists for me.  Maybe something to do with a recent windows update.  I'll try reversing those and trying again. 

• Deputy Sheriffs
2 hours ago, samwise7 said:

BTW: Navigation Data Source is the verbatim section under the General tab in the configurator where you select between NavDataPro and Navigraph, but I guess this refers to the AIRAC cycle for the FMS only if I understand you correctly.

Exactly

and you are sure that you used the Configurator for the specific aircraft? While the software itself is the same, the data are stored individually for the A31x, A32x and A330

4 hours ago, mopperle said:

Exactly

and you are sure that you used the Configurator for the specific aircraft? While the software itself is the same, the data are stored individually for the A31x, A32x and A330

Yes I used the configurators applicable to the aircraft I was using.  I am using p3d v5 hf1, (not the latest hotfix).  I think I may have introduced this problem by accepting the latest windows update.  I plan to roll that update back and try again tomorrow. 

Thanks for your suggestions. 

So I've decided to continue to try to find a work around for this issue to prevent having to rollback windows.  Can anyone here say if an Aerosoft navdata airac subsciption is required to use the charts component offered by AS? or can the charts be used stand alone with Navigraph as the navdata source? Would this affect the "currency" of the AS charts in any way? Thanks in advance for any help or comments offered.   

• Aerosoft
25 minutes ago, samwise7 said:

So I've decided to continue to try to find a work around for this issue to prevent having to rollback windows.  Can anyone here say if an Aerosoft navdata airac subsciption is required to use the charts component offered by AS? or can the charts be used stand alone with Navigraph as the navdata source? Would this affect the "currency" of the AS charts in any way? Thanks in advance for any help or comments offered.   

Hi,

Aerosoft offers Navdata and Charts in different products or as a bundle: https://www.aerosoft.com/en/flight-simulation/flight-simulator-x-steam/tools-missions/1483/navdatapro-charts-one-year-access(see below for further subscription timings, such as one-day or monthly)

In order to access the charts you will need an active subscription. 

3 hours ago, Jonas S. said:

Hi,

Aerosoft offers Navdata and Charts in different products or as a bundle: https://www.aerosoft.com/en/flight-simulation/flight-simulator-x-steam/tools-missions/1483/navdatapro-charts-one-year-access(see below for further subscription timings, such as one-day or monthly)

In order to access the charts you will need an active subscription. 

Thanks, but my question is do you need a subscription to both AS navdata and AS charts or just to AS charts.   They are sold individually but I'm not sure if the AS charts are dependent on an AS navdata subscription.  I already have navigraph for navdata.  I just want to see if the charts subscription will allow me to work around the problem I'm having. 

Works perfectly with NavDataPro Charts.  Picked up a 31 day subscription installed and working in 10 minutes.  Off to the Navigraph forums I go to see if they can offer any clues.  May keep both sets for Jepp charts for stateside and Lidos for overseas.  Anyway thanks all for your advice and help. 

• 3 months later...

Since I update the 1430 version of the Aerosoft Professional A320, exactly the same has happened to me, the difference is that I have Navigraph Charts duly purchased and subscribed since it was released and in the previous version of the Aerosoft A320 Professional everything worked perfectly,
I have posted a message on the Aerosoft forum, but no one has had the courtesy to guide me

• Deputy Sheriffs
10 hours ago, José Bieletto said:

Since I update the 1430 version of the Aerosoft Professional A320, exactly the same has happened to me, the difference is that I have Navigraph Charts duly purchased and subscribed since it was released and in the previous version of the Aerosoft A320 Professional everything worked perfectly,
I have posted a message on the Aerosoft forum, but no one has had the courtesy to guide me

I found your other post in the „Videos and Screenshot“ section, so it is not surprising that you got no answer. It is always a good idea to make yourself familiar with the structure of the forum before posting. ;)

Did you read my answer in this topic how to solve it?

• 2 months later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

I have no problems here:

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

Scroll up to the first post in this topic and start reading from there.

Maybe something is blocking the communication with the browser and the configurator. Check your AV software settings and/or try a different browser.

Archived