THR RED\ACC ALT(noise reduction) incorrect work in high mountains ports

radeon29

for example, in SKBO, for departure according to the charts, you must set  9200\11000 (THR RED\ACC ALT) for RWY 31L\R.

I noticed that when setting the acceleration altitude, for example, at 11,000 feet, the acceleration will start earlier somewhere by 10,000-10,500 feet, at ports lower elevations this is not a problem...

2 hours ago, atav757 said:

You're right

thanks for the confirmation!

then we will wait for a fix, by the way, by the way, this problem is absent on the product of a well-known competitor.

• Aerosoft

I have this on our lists of possible updates, but to be honest not a huge amount of development is going on for this project. But they are being done for MSFS and when it makes sense we will use that code for updates for the P3D versions.

8 hours ago, radeon29 said:

somewhere by 10,000-10,500 feet, at ports lower elevations this is not a problem...

Just for curiosity, What altitude have you set in CLB Speed Limit ? ( for example: 250/ 10000 or 250/18000 ) 

Please login to display this image.

10 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

be honest not a huge amount of development is going on for this project.

sad, it would seem that this is more a bug fix and not further development...

10 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

makes sense we will use that code for updates for the P3D versions.

of course it makes sense, well, let's wait for it

10 hours ago, Polo said:

What altitude have you set in CLB Speed Limit ?

nothing changed

42 minutes ago, radeon29 said:

nothing changed

Not so sure about your answer. For example in SKBO you set your CLB Speed Lim 250/18000 ( 10000' AGL ).

21 minutes ago, Polo said:

For example in SKBO you set your CLB Speed Lim 250/18000 ( 10000' AGL )

where does this information come from?  this is from the same section when should we turn the landing lights on or off(in high mountains ports)?🤗 

and as I said above:

this problem is absent on the product of a well-known competitor.

6 hours ago, radeon29 said:

where does this information come from?

Default Speed Lim below 10000' AGL is a Standard Normal Procedure and a IFR procedure.

To take in account,  managed climb speed, computed by the FMGS, provides the most economical climb profile as it takes into account weight, actual and predicted winds, ISA deviation and Cost Index (CI). The managed climb speed also takes into account any speed constraints, e.g. the default speed limit which is 250 kt up to 10 000 ft AGL.

6 hours ago, radeon29 said:

this problem is absent on the product of a well-known competitor.

I can imagine it. 'the other' FMGS simulation goes deeper in all functions logic.

1 hour ago, Polo said:

250 kt up to 10 000 ft AGL.

it has nothing to do with the problem, you are talking about classes airspace and speed limitation... 

in the high-mountain port it does not look the same as usual, e.g in the airspace Bogota (A) departure zone at an altitude of 11500 MSL there are no longer any speed restrictions

1 hour ago, radeon29 said:

the airspace Bogota (A) departure zone at an altitude of 11500 MSL there are no longer any speed restrictions

Sorry, but I think you're confuse on this. I used to flight very often into Bogota airspace IRL.

1 hour ago, radeon29 said:

it has nothing to do with the problem

Maybe, but you can try changing CLB Speed Lim value, just for test. 

Sorry, I can help you more but I don't have A320 PRO version installed anymore.

Safe flight.

3 hours ago, Polo said:

but I think you're confuse on this.

maybe you are confused?🤗

when departing( eg SKBO) already at an altitude of 11500 MSL aircraft have a speed of about 250 with increasing speed, besides, you can also see the confirmation of this on the flightradar.

3 hours ago, Polo said:

but you can try changing CLB Speed Lim value

it is unlikely to help, in any case it will not look like correct/true logic...

when we set 9200\11000 (THR RED\ACC ALT) the bus must not accelerate earlier than 11000 MSL, this should take precedence.

Archived