click spot bugs

Dave1399

I conducted a forum search on these bugs and only found mention of the Delete CLR Button next to Speed break.

I'd like to bring to your attention a few others which give me hell lol.

- The Heading bug sync button will not display the hand or what ever it is to center the hdg bug. So I'm left with turning the knob.

- same thing applies for the Altimeter knob, where pressing the knob for STD climbing through transition altitude doesn't display the ability to press it, only twist to change.

So the above still usable,  but a hindrance. 

The next one is more of a wishlist.

I like to see better Lit up taxi and runway lights at night. The taxiway / runways are completely datk with the exception of the turn off lights on my left and right wings. But anything out front at night is driven  by green and blue taxi Lights as i can not see anything else.

Thanks for Your time on this and hopefully at some point these

Un

7 hours ago, Dave1399 said:

I conducted a forum search on these bugs and only found mention of the Delete CLR Button next to Speed break.

I'd like to bring to your attention a few others which give me hell lol.

- The Heading bug sync button will not display the hand or what ever it is to center the hdg bug. So I'm left with turning the knob.

- same thing applies for the Altimeter knob, where pressing the knob for STD climbing through transition altitude doesn't display the ability to press it, only twist to change.

So the above still usable,  but a hindrance. 

The next one is more of a wishlist.

I like to see better Lit up taxi and runway lights at night. The taxiway / runways are completely datk with the exception of the turn off lights on my left and right wings. But anything out front at night is driven  by green and blue taxi Lights as i can not see anything else.

Thanks for Your time on this and hopefully at some point these

Un

Try right-clicking on the knob and seeing if the option to press it pops up. I was having the same problem where I could only rotate knobs, not click them, until I discovered the right-click trick.

The exception is clicking the knob to display the MDA. I'm able to click that knob even though the cursor icon shows the rotate symbol.

On 9/15/2021 at 1:30 AM, Dave1399 said:

Thanks guys. I didn't know they changed the process. I had moved the views back to legacy. i will test the right click method next time. Great info. : )

Dave.

Well "they..Aerosoft" did not change the interaction system ..  SU5 changed it and now they need to implement it.... 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

• Herman locked this topic

Archived