I Can't Configuring the Bravo Throttle quad for 2 Throttle Ops in the CRJ Professional

bill31642

I'm trying to set the bravo throttle up using FSUIPC in P3Dv5hf2.  When using "send direct to FSUIPC" Throttle 1 and 2, the visual model "power levers in the CRJ/P3Dv5 does not move, the raw data numbers are stuck on -16384, and calibration is not possible.

When using send direct to fs as a normal axis and axis throttle set 1 and 2, both throttles work but the range is inverted... that is the engines are idle with the throttles all the way forward and are at max power when the throttles are in the idle range.

I am able to configure the throttles with both axis assigned to a single axis using axis throttle set. There's no fun in that but it works.

It could be an fsuipc issue but thought i would start here first since I am able to configure all other aircraft i own, including the aerosoft Air Bus series.

Thanks/Bill

• Aerosoft

Hi Bill,

I can look into that but why do you want to use FSUIPC for the simple throttle axes in the first place ?
Simply assigning them via the normal P3D axes assignment works perfect with the CRJ.

Is there a special reason ?
FSUIPC is great if you can't do something with the standard P3D assignment, otherwise, it is just adding

an extra unneeded software layer and therefore an extra source of potential problems.

Best regards. 

Archived