Bravo SP Setup not wqorking since the Mandatory Update

Since the mandatory update I cannot use Bravo AP function correctly.  For example I cannot use the VS selector button to set my vertical climb speed - won't react.  I verified button 20 is set in the profile.  I also notice that the AFC Bridge is missing from my community folder.  I tried reinstalling the Honeycomb support software but the install fails because it cannot find a .cfg folder.  I use AP a lot and I cannot use it.  Please help me. 

• Aerosoft
13 hours ago, otrman said:

Since the mandatory update I cannot use Bravo AP function correctly.  For example I cannot use the VS selector button to set my vertical climb speed - won't react.  I verified button 20 is set in the profile.  I also notice that the AFC Bridge is missing from my community folder.  I tried reinstalling the Honeycomb support software but the install fails because it cannot find a .cfg folder.  I use AP a lot and I cannot use it.  Please help me. 

Dear Otrman,

- First point :  In MSFS, the driver/AFC bridge is only used fo the lights.
                       The buttons assignments are entirely done in the simulator assignments.    

So the bridge issue sould not have any impact on the AP problem.

- Second point : Can you send me a screenshot of the AP buttons assignments in MSFS ?

What plane are you using with the AP ?

Best regards.

Archived