[LIME] Bergamo: two issues

Er!k

Hello @Tailstrike Designs Just got LIME for MSFS and it looks wonderful! Landed on runway 28 after a short hop from Graz to test the airport out. I found two (minor) issues with the scenery:

1. After landing and contacting ground I cannot ask for a gate or parking, there are no options available. Only thing I can do is follow the taxi ribbon to a already chosen stand:

Please login to display this image.

2. I parked at gate 208, jetway is docking correctly. However I need to ask for both baggage and catering twice. First time it says 'not available' and spawns the baggage, second time it works. Same for catering. Can this also be fixed?

Please login to display this image.

Thanks!

1 hour ago, pilotskcx said:

Are there supposed to be trees in between the RWY and taxiways?

No they should not, in fact none of the tester of us had that. 

Hypothesis are the new update broke something (?), it is hard to work with MFS now, but we'll do our best to fix all the problems as we did for LICR. 

Since before the update we didn't have the issue must have been this, there is now way we didn't see the tree around the airport (we've made all the screenshots before the release),

I'm getting a look at it now, maybe it just needs to be compiled again! 

12 minutes ago, Er!k said:

FYI, I did remove the content.xml and caches before launching the sim and in the sim I rebuild the rolling cache.

I've just checked and after the update the "Exclude all" is not working anymore with the vegetation as it did before, so I'm making another polygon to exclude all the trees. 

Sorry but that's not our fault! 

We'll update Asap. 

5 hours ago, Tailstrike Designs said:

I've just checked and after the update the "Exclude all" is not working anymore with the vegetation as it did before, so I'm making another polygon to exclude all the trees. 

Sorry but that's not our fault! 

We'll update Asap. 

Thanks!  Great work. 🙂 

Happy to finally have the airport of my city well-represented (there is also the Aeroclub area that is usually forgotten by everyone). There is one thing that I really don't understand: why is the new area of the OrioCenter (the large shopping center located near the stop and real landmark)  represented under construction? Even from Google Maps you see that the new area is over, it was inaugurated 4 years ago! Too bad, it is well done, but incomplete. Naturally it wants to be a constructive and not bad criticism (my English is very basic so I could seem harder than the case). Ciao

• Aerosoft
34 minutes ago, Vigilius said:

Happy to finally have the airport of my city well-represented (there is also the Aeroclub area that is usually forgotten by everyone). There is one thing that I really don't understand: why is the new area of the OrioCenter (the large shopping center located near the stop and real landmark)  represented under construction? Even from Google Maps you see that the new area is over, it was inaugurated 4 years ago! Too bad, it is well done, but incomplete. Naturally it wants to be a constructive and not bad criticism (my English is very basic so I could seem harder than the case). Ciao

Often because we simply can't get any more recent satellite imagery. 

Archived