Honeycomb Bravo buttons 42, 43, 44 and 45 only are not recognized in MSFS

Hi all,

Earlier this week my new Bravo got in and man what a great piece of equipment it is.

I watched several YT videos in what would be a best setup and starting profile to make new profile from voor various plane types.

This is working pretty well actually except for the mentioned buttons.

Basically the 3rd and second last buttons.

All the others are working fine except these 2 (4 buttons in reality) are just not recognized at all in msfs (was not the case in update 5 and now in update 6 either)

I tried to look inside windows but it looks like none of the addresses above 32 are shown anyway and also the website gamepad-tester.com is not showing any of the buttons.

So I do not have a clue how to test the hardware Independer of software.
There is no longer a Honeycomb Configurator for it either anymore.

Anyone aware of this issue?
How can I check if it is working in the hardware?

The Alpha that I also have, is working perfectly fine

• Aerosoft
3 hours ago, Jinxy said:

Hi all,

Earlier this week my new Bravo got in and man what a great piece of equipment it is.

I watched several YT videos in what would be a best setup and starting profile to make new profile from voor various plane types.

This is working pretty well actually except for the mentioned buttons.

Basically the 3rd and second last buttons.

All the others are working fine except these 2 (4 buttons in reality) are just not recognized at all in msfs (was not the case in update 5 and now in update 6 either)

I tried to look inside windows but it looks like none of the addresses above 32 are shown anyway and also the website gameplay-tester.com is not showing any of the buttons.

So I do not have a clue how to test the hardware Independer of software.
There is no longer a Honeycomb Configurator for it either anymore.

Anyone aware of this issue?
How can I check if it is working in the hardware?

The Alpha that I also have, is working perfectly fine

Hi Jinxy,

Did you check the buttons with the detection box on the left ? (See the image)

You probably know that, but these buttons are dual action buttons. (ON - OFF - ON)
So if button 42 is ON before you start the detection loop, you will only see button 43 appearing when operating the switch.
Button 42 will never appear.
For button 42 to appear, you have to stop the detection loop, put the switch in the button 43 ON position, start the detection loop and operate the switch.
---> This applies of course for all the 7 rocker switches of the quadrant.

Please login to display this image.

Best regards.

Hi SimWare,

Thanks for the feedback.

I indeed tried that as well. Either position gets not detected at all compared to the other rocker switches.
Switch number 5 and 6 (from the left) in position 42 or 43 and 44 and 45 are not being detected at all.
All others are perfectly fine.

So I’m looking for something now not msfs related to see if something would be wrong with the hardware.

Just been thinking… perhaps DCS or Elite Dangerous can work with bravo as well. Not sure about that.

• Aerosoft
47 minutes ago, Jinxy said:

Hi SimWare,

Thanks for the feedback.

I indeed tried that as well. Either position gets not detected at all compared to the other rocker switches.
Switch number 5 and 6 (from the left) in position 42 or 43 and 44 and 45 are not being detected at all.
All others are perfectly fine.

So I’m looking for something now not msfs related to see if something would be wrong with the hardware.

Just been thinking… perhaps DCS or Elite Dangerous can work with bravo as well. Not sure about that.

Hi Jinxi,

It looks like your quadrant has some kind of issue. 

If you are located in Europe, please open a ticket on the Aerosoft support system, and we will take care of it.

https://helpdesk.aerosoft.com/portal/en/signin

Best regards.

• Aerosoft
1 hour ago, Jinxy said:

Thanks again SimWare,

Just created the ticket assigned to Cedric.

Let’s hope we can get this sorted quickly :)

Regards, Luc

Hi Luc,

I am sure it will.

Best regards.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey SimWare,

Just want to let you know…

I have the unit send in as RMA and indeed the tech guys could confirm it was a faulty unit.
Today already I even received a replacement unit and is working as expected now :)

Very happy with Aerosoft customer services.

Regards, Luc

Archived