Anyone have any issues after recent MSFS2020 update?

gord96

• 7 months later...

Issues now with auto pilot   also dead spots for cursor selection when trying to click on speed etc and a few other areas of panel

Since latest update ... you get a bit of these so good updates that stuff things up for 3rd party aircraft

7 hours ago, Flyer59 said:

Issues now with auto pilot   also dead spots for cursor selection when trying to click on speed etc and a few other areas of panel

Since latest update ... you get a bit of these so good updates that stuff things up for 3rd party aircraft

5 flights and only because I watched the update do I know that it was updated.  No issues at all on my side.  Did you clear the community folder before update?

6 hours ago, jay jay said:

I forgot to clear the community folder for this one and with the two flights I've had so far, zero issues. 

yea, the whole community folder things is a mystery with regard to updates.  I have forgotten in the past and not had a problem too.  

8 hours ago, Crabby said:

yea, the whole community folder things is a mystery with regard to updates.  I have forgotten in the past and not had a problem too.  

I'm thinking it's the equivalent of not walking under a ladder.    Just a way to avoid any bad karma.  I've forgotten to move the folder on probably half the upgrades and have had zero issues post-update. 

Yeah performance has gone down and like another guy mentioned that there are dead spots or unclickable areas with version 1.25.70. I mean frame rates at FL400 are like a slide show now...

i9 10900K, RTX3080, 32GB 

Well all I did was delete and reinstall aircraft and now all good .. thanks team  🙂   my only continued issue is the AFC Bridge for Honey Combe Bravo Throttle Quad and Yoke..does not connect to MSFS 2020 automatically .. this has been an on going issue for sometime   and yes I have carried out everything that support has suggested I try  so need to start it manually .. no big deal but annoying thats all

Regards

Cliff

On 4/30/2022 at 4:00 AM, Flyer59 said:

Well all I did was delete and reinstall aircraft and now all good .. thanks team  🙂   my only continued issue is the AFC Bridge for Honey Combe Bravo Throttle Quad and Yoke..does not connect to MSFS 2020 automatically .. this has been an on going issue for sometime   and yes I have carried out everything that support has suggested I try  so need to start it manually .. no big deal but annoying thats all

Regards

Cliff

That tells me that somehow the WASM compilation got fubar.  Next time, I would try to reset it per the FAQ on this forum, just to save the uninstall/install time.