Saitek Multipanel and CRJ 550/700 in P3D 4.5

Maarp

Hi all,

I'm really enjoying learning this aircraft and have a question about programming the Saitek Multipanel for use with the CRJ Series in P3D ver 4.5

So far I've been able to map almost all of the switches, buttons and controls etc to my hardware using a combination of Spad.Next and LINDA. However the CRJ Autopilot and Saitek Multipanel seems beyond my reach. Can anyone who's done this give me any advice?

So far nothing has worked, the CRJ Autopilot panel just stubbornly resists any input from Saitek. Frustrating...

Many thanks

Warwick

• Aerosoft

Hi Maarp,

The CRJ autopilot is only accessible via the L-Vars specific to this addon.

If you need the Lvar's list, ust send me a private message and I will respond with the list attached.

Best regards.

G'day Simware,

Thank you so much for that kind offer. I'll send you a PM when I can. Currently my account is so new I'm not allowed to! I think after this post, I only have to do two more so I'll get busy chatting to folk.

Have a great day

Cheers

Warwick

Archived