SPEED ignoring set speed, blows past it, not pitching nose

I have not made a turnaround flight yet.

But even on first flights i can not confirm failures in climb/decent with Speed Mode, it functions perfectly in all if my flights.

Just to get sure @Aplato: You put the throttles in CLB position? In decent you have to reduce throttles to regulate the decent rate to what you wish it, of course.

3 hours ago, Ha_Ma said:

I have not made a turnaround flight yet.

But even on first flights i can not confirm failures in climb/decent with Speed Mode, it functions perfectly in all if my flights.

Just to get sure @Aplato: You put the throttles in CLB position? In decent you have to reduce throttles to regulate the decent rate to what you wish it, of course.

Correct, I put my throttle in the CLB detent. I should note that I did not have any issues with this until near the time this thread was created, so I suspect either a sim or CRJ update was the culprit. Not sure if Aerosoft uses custom logic for this or relies on default Asobo code.

vor 16 Stunden schrieb Aplato:

Not sure if Aerosoft uses custom logic for this or relies on default Asobo code

I don't know, too. I just can say that it works fine in my CRJ everytime. So i would exclude a fail in Sim or Addon Update...

Archived