Your order has not been processed yet.

ShayanNitro

Finally, after a lot of effort, I bought Active Sky yesterday, but from yesterday until now, after payment, my order is: Your order has not been processed yet.
What is the reason? How long should I wait?

20 minutes ago, Tom A320 said:

I suggest to get directly in touch with Aerosoft instead of using a public web forum. Here it is not possible to share any personal/private information like order ids and things like that.

https://helpdesk.aerosoft.com/portal/en/home

I send email to aerosoft, but i didnt get answer!

wilco, i will send ticket here too,

23 hours ago, Tom A320 said:

Don't forget that it is weekend and the Aerosoft offices are closed at the moment.

still didnt get answer from Aerosoft, can anyone here explain whats the meaning of this: "Your order has not been processed yet"? why this happened?

Isn't this process done automatically? So why does the system show this message for me? If the process is not automatic then why did you write in the page before buying instant download?

• Deputy Sheriffs
38 minutes ago, ShayanNitro said:

"Your order has not been processed yet"

usually it means that Aerosoft didn't receive the money, in your case from Paypal. And this might depend on the payment methode you deposited inPaypal.

• Deputy Sheriffs
41 minutes ago, ShayanNitro said:

why did you write in the page before buying instant download?

not sure where you did read this. You never can download a product before it is payed.

3 minutes ago, mopperle said:

usually it means that Aerosoft didn't receive the money, in your case from Paypal. And this might depend on the payment methode you deposited inPaypal.

ok thanks

2 minutes ago, mopperle said:

not sure where you did read this. You never can download a product before it is payed.

Sorry, I did not know that the problem is from PayPal

Archived