Listening to 2 frequencies.

Hi Luka,

I had the same,

by coincidence I had in this case  Radio 2 frequency set up also to a vatsim frequency and I heard both Radio 1 and Radio 2 simultaneously.

I changed Radio 2 to an not used frequency and it was OK

Marc

The Audio Control panel is not controlling the Sim Vars underneath properly.

It has been documented here many times including exactly what that data is doing...

in version 1.0.3 and before it worked ... however the 3D Model was backwards from the real plane...  meaning the visual representation was reversed.  On the CRJ the IN is the ON and the OUT is the OFF...  It was doing it the other way.

When the updates came out this got changed but at the same time they reversed the sim vars and now we have issue with the CRJ flipping the data the wrong way..

On 3.9.2021 at 12:01, Luka Makhviladze sagte:

On my recent VATSIM flight I accidentaly managed to listen to 2 frequencies. Was this a bug or is it possible to set that up?

If you had your second radio tuned to a valid frequency as described by @mschultzi, this is not a bug but a feature.

The issue with the audio panel is another thing,

Archived