Loading saved panel state?

Luka Makhviladze

• Deputy Sheriffs

Please login to display this image.

Or if you bought from the MSFS Marketplace:

Please login to display this image.

4 hours ago, Luka Makhviladze said:

Hey guys, after saving a flight CRJ loads up in default panel state. How is it possible to change that? Or is there a way maybe to edit a default one?

You can change which of the Panel states is the default in the EFB ... However you can not make a custom one... Nor can you save a flight and have the plane load up exactly like it was when you saved the flight...

When you are looking at the EFB and have the State Options the bottom one is the "default or Boot up" state .. press that icon until you get the choice you always want... for me I have it set to Cold and Dark.

I haven't tried this for quite some time now so I can't guarantee that it's still working, but I made a little app that saves the state of almost all switches and knobs in the cockpit. When you load a new flight you can load it and have the cockpit exactly as you left it.

https://flightsim.to/file/11268/persistentcrj

4 hours ago, zenit_swe said:

I haven't tried this for quite some time now so I can't guarantee that it's still working, but I made a little app that saves the state of almost all switches and knobs in the cockpit. When you load a new flight you can load it and have the cockpit exactly as you left it.

https://flightsim.to/file/11268/persistentcrj

This is AMAZING! Hope is works

Archived