My Websimbrowser not found

pilot773

Today I installed A318/319 and A330 Professional and EFB is not working. It says Websimbrowser not found. Installed version is 1430 for A319 and 1050 for A330.

I don't have Websimbrowser folder installed in P3D main/root directory..

Please help.

Forgot to say, sim installed is P3D 4.5 (HotFix 3) and Windows 10 all up to date. I installed both Airbus packages with Administrator rights.

EFB just black and says Websimbrowser not found ?

16 hours ago, pilot773 said:

Forgot to say, sim installed is P3D 4.5 (HotFix 3) and Windows 10 all up to date. I installed both Airbus packages with Administrator rights.

EFB just black and says Websimbrowser not found ?

Having same issue as you, but with the A330

I don't understand this problem, I have installed many other addons for p3d 4.5.14.. and all is working.

Nothing is installed in ProgramFiles folder..

Anyone, please ?

I just uninstalled both Airbus packages via Programs and features panel in Windows, but can not delete manually folder named "General" under Documents/Aerosoft.

That "General" folder contains "A3XX EFB" folder, with some files which are open in another programs, so can't delete it. Don't know what to do now..

Airbus A330 1.0.5.0 installer installs some true type fonts files in  Documents\Aerosoft\General\A3XX EFB\A330\assets\charts\assets  location, and those can not be removed when the product needs to be uninstalled.

Those True Type Font files are always in use when trying manually to delete them. So, that is another problem.. uninstaller don't remove them. 

Hi, I have just installed from scrath, both Windows and A330 and no websimbrowser  in the P3D folder. Can Aerosoft have a look inti the new installrr, please?

Best.

MIquel.

Update,

Ok, I managed to manually delete True Type Fonts files in  Documents\Aerosoft\General\A3XX EFB\A330\assets\charts\assets  folder, actually after uninstallation of A318/319 I deleted whole General folder from Documents\Aerosoft.

Now, I don't know what to do, how to install A318/319 and A330 properly on my system ?

Everything else, every other addon installed properly and is working properly in my sim..

I submitted a ticket.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Ok….what is the install folder of P3D?

Have you disabled AV during install?

Is the Sim folder excluded from your AV?

I will check later the day the installers myself.

Thanks Masterhawk for reply,

My sim folder is  D:\Prepar3D v4 , and OS is on C drive, nothing is installed in Program Files folder.

I have DISABLED Windows Defender all three times when trying to install airbus packages I bought.

Sim folder is Excluded in Defender and also many other addons folders are excluded too.

The installer installs all files for the plane, except for the WebSimBrowser folder.

Please, have a look into installers 1.4.3.0 and 1.0.5.0 for buses..

Thank you.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Yesterday, I uninstalled all Buses, deleted all remaining folders incl. WebSimBrowser, rebooted my PC and did a fresh install and voila the Websimbrowser was correctly installed.

To which folder did you install the Buses?

Hello,

First I installed only A330 Professional 1.0.5.0. 

Then I installed A318/319 and A330, later installed only A318/319.

In all cases folder WebSimBrowser was not installed in p3d main folder.

So now, I can't use the products.

• Deputy Sheriffs

But you are right. obviosly the installer for the A31x and A330 do not install the Websimbrowser. The installer of the A32x works correct.

Archived