CRJ9 For MSFS

A220Flyer

• Aerosoft

We all have the same hobby, so I don't understand the need to approach each other here. Yes, of course I'm also waiting like a little kid for the CRJ 1000, but Aerosoft is the one with the longer leverage here. So it is still have patience. For a good product you just have to wait 😃

1 hour ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Think you forgot the smiley Andrea.  If not you must be very naief. 

I wish I was. But no, just things you have to hide are always pretty bad things.

What are you hiding?

Asobo let you do something you could not, and that’s why the Crj is the only airliner that has been released for MSFS in 1.5 years?

Asobo made a mess with SU5? (This is far away to be a secret)

WASM? 

How am I going? Too naief? :) 

• Aerosoft
3 minutes ago, Andrea0921 said:

I wish I was. But no, just things you have to hide are always pretty bad things.

Like your passwords? Do you pick such bad passwords?

Our sales data? The terms of our contracts? Anything covered by an NDA?  That fantastic new aircraft project I just saw? All things that we will hide from you and that are in no way bad things. Just things we decided not to tell you. None of your business. 

What I can tell you that NONE of the things you mention have anything to do with the delay. It's not even in the same realm. 

13 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Like your passwords? Do you pick such bad passwords?

Our sales data? The terms of our contracts? Anything covered by an NDA?  That fantastic new aircraft project I just saw? All things that we will hide from you and that are in no way bad things. Just things we decided not to tell you. None of your business. 

What I can tell you that NONE of the things you mention have anything to do with the delay. It's not even in the same realm.

Passwords is about stealing, the others is about money (wich I hope you agree is one of the worst), and then you could add politics. 
As I said, all pretty bad things, or reasons.

25 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

What have you done in 5 months? Rewrite a lot of code. There are not so many reasons for that… nor so many realms.

Perhaps to bring some calm here, no one can accuse Aerosoft of not giving any information to the community. Compared to many other developers, Aerosoft has a very open communication strategy. To take one thing in advance yes the expansion pack for the CRJ was announced a couple of months ago and then it became a little quiet around the project. But this delay was communicated. Other companies announce a product and then let us hear nothing for years and then out of nowhere comes another statement. Would you prefer that? I don't think so. Aerosoft has its reasons not to disclose certain things and that's ok. But again, hardly anyone else communicates so openly with us customers. Look at how often Mathijs post news here. If you look at other forums there is nothing there for months.

• Aerosoft
42 minutes ago, Andrea0921 said:

What have you done in 5 months? Rewrite a lot of code. There are not so many reasons for that… nor so many realms.

Actually we did not. You are simply wrong in all your assumptions but I am not as said I am not at liberty to explain what caused the delay. 

And I am closing this discussion with that comment.

Archived