CRJ9 For MSFS

A220Flyer

Yes I would guess we are still a good chunk of time away from this release(I would expect its more likely at the back end of the scale and not the front end), can't wait (kind of screwed up my virtual airline as I have a whole bunch of crews trained up back in June for it, but anyway!!!). Given the issues everyone has been having(Carenado and some of the other third party developers still have planes down from SU5!), it was clearly the right call, ideally if the icing can be sorted before release that would be ideal too.

On 9/3/2021 at 8:23 AM, bluemoon51 said:

Yes I would guess we are still a good chunk of time away from this release(I would expect its more likely at the back end of the scale and not the front end), can't wait (kind of screwed up my virtual airline as I have a whole bunch of crews trained up back in June for it, but anyway!!!). Given the issues everyone has been having(Carenado and some of the other third party developers still have planes down from SU5!), it was clearly the right call, ideally if the icing can be sorted before release that would be ideal too.

Yeah, just disappointing thats all...

5 hours ago, A220Flyer said:

Yeah, just disappointing thats all...

Ohhhhh don't get me wrong me too, lets hope things run smoothly and we get a solid release no matter how long it takes.....

On 9/7/2021 at 2:06 PM, bluemoon51 said:

Ohhhhh don't get me wrong me too, lets hope things run smoothly and we get a solid release no matter how long it takes.....

For sure!! I am willing to wait so that we get a stellar product

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/9/2021 at 5:06 PM, Mathijs Kok said:

It is all a bit complex but we are sure it will not take too long now.

its been about a month now and we are in the middle of the estimated release period. Any news or even better an actual date on the CRJ 9/1000 ?

• 2 weeks later...

That is great news really looking forward to this, can I ask(and perhaps its part of the NDA or something you don't want to discuss)but does it feel different than the 700(FTW I'm sure its all in my head but the 550 feels different than the 700 to me)?

On 14.10.2021 at 15:42, Mathijs Kok sagte:

If all goes well, it should be close.

So as Sim Update 6 is around the corner and will be released on the 19th of October, how high is the the chance for a release of the CRJ900/1000 variants in the time period between SU6 and SU7? I hope 100% 🤞

And another thing, I guess Hans and the team had the chance to test SU6 in advance. Will there be any compatibility issues as we experienced them with the release of SU5?

Hello everybody,

I, like I’m sure many others, would like to know what happened to this Crj project; I can remember this was to be release some week after main pack, then delayed due to SU5.. (end of September?) and now it’s almost November and there is not yet even a release date. There was also a mega thread with a thousand liveries that disappear in the nowere. I have noticed that another project for traffic has been cancelled due to SU5. 
What really happened with SU5? How is it possible that a 15 bucks expansion has been delayed for almost 6 months? What’s going on? Can you tell us?

I can’t even understand why there’s always a dark aura of mistery/thriller/CIA/top secret stuffs in your messages. Could you normally talk to us and explain this? 
thank you.

greetings.

@Andrea0921, a few things,

1) Here you go for the latest CRJ thread, the expansion seems to be close

2) The expansion was estimated for 6-12 weeks after the original release, this could have been as late as mid june with the original timescale

3) The delay was actually slated for most likely late September or October (note the word likely not defiantly),  

4) The cancelled Simple Traffic project is now back on due to SU6

From my limited understanding (from other developers) SU5 seemed to cause massive instabilities with the sim and SDK when it came to developing products, in some cases making development impossible and thus changing dates, I know one developer had to wait for SU6 to correct vital sim issues before he could release more products.

Hope this helps

• Aerosoft
1 hour ago, Andrea0921 said:

What really happened with SU5? How is it possible that a 15 bucks expansion has been delayed for almost 6 months? What’s going on? Can you tell us?

I am sorry but we are not at liberty to explain the reason behind this delayed release.

5 hours ago, Andrea0921 said:

I can’t even understand why there’s always a dark aura of mistery/thriller/CIA/top secret stuffs in your messages. Could you normally talk to us and explain this? 
thank you.

Ponder this point for a little bit, along with the response from Mathijs "we are not at liberty to explain" as a company you are part of a collaboration with another party and you are "not at liberty to explain" maybe its me but I could take a wild guess.....

Archived