Problem with loading .dsf tiles, brown fog appearing in the distance instead of loaded scenery

Marcin Marcz

Hello ! I have a problem with the appearance of brown fog at high altitudes from the forum I found out that it is a global problem and a lot of people struggle with it, it happened suddenly during the Saturday flight I noticed that something was wrong with the scenery loading, it was turning brown instead of charging correctly as before. My graphics settings are set to very high values so I don't think it's up to them to blame. I've tried everything from reinstalling X-Plane 11, then removing Custom Scenery and plugins, unfortunately all without success because the problem continued. I will add that I had a similar problem before, but it stopped after some time, not knowing why, maybe you have an idea how to fix it? I read on the internet that this is the fault of the Extended .dsf option disabled, but I did not disable anything. Supposedly, after modifying the Settings.txt file, you can force enabling Extended .dsf. Please help :(

Archived