No throttle detent click sound, internal lights

Hi captains,

I have just downloaded the CRJ professional for P3D v5 and I have no click sounds on the throttle detents. All other click sounds of switches etc seem to work fine. I have calibrated the throttle slider as well. Any ideas why?

On another note, I understand that internal lights as per the AOM Part 2 page 92 are not simulated, correct? cockpit appears to be quite dark with the simulated lights on…. Thanks

Please login to display this image.

Another update…I have also a few buttons and switches without sound on the radio ‘switchboard’

Interestingly, the sound on these buttons/switches/ throttle is working on my MSFS 2020 sim version….

Is there a difference in the sound files between P3Dv5 and MSFS 2020?

Can I check somehow if the related sound files are properly installed?

• Developer

The CRJ for P3D has a completely different sound set than the one for MSFS. The sounds in MSFS are more or less automatically played by Wwise and the sound.xml. The ones in P3D need to be played manually in the C++ gauge code.

It's certainly possible that some knobs or buttons have no sound in P3D. I'll put it on my list.

Archived