700ER version

Ircghost

Hi,

This might be a silly question,but I can't seem to find the answer for. I know the 900 and 1000 version have been announced as a seperate package. But has there been any communication about the 700ER version? I'd like to use that one, especially considering FSeconomy as well.

Thanks!

Mark

There are some different versions of the 700 (700, 700ER, 700LR, 700 NextGen ER/LR etc.) and to be fair, it is not quite clear which version is simulated in the addon. The manual has some weight numbers that are right for an ER but then performance figures like range that fit better with a non-ER 700. 

The deliveries were mostly split between 700 and 700ER, with little or no LR versions I believe. 

I tried reading in the manual, but it also wasn't very clear to me either. At one point the manual does mention the following:

Please login to display this image.

But to my limited experience not all the stats match up. Maybe ill take some time to do a deep dive into the differences and post them back here.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived