Icing (CRJ, Twin Otter)

Mathijs Kok

• Root Admin
4 minutes ago, Car147 said:

Looks great, far better than the default offering.

Well, yeah, we got to find ways that make you pay for additional content! That is why we talke what is offered and try to maximize what can be done. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Downvote 1

Hello ! Do you think in the future you can make the snow accumulate on the wings to cover it fully even on f/ctrls. You would need to turn the anti ices and maybe work with gsx to clear the wing with fluid. It's kind of next gen feature maybe but look at this video. 

We can even see steam while taxiing or snow falling (maybe the last smoke sdk from fs can do this)

• Like 1

Hey Mathijs, I was just wondering how the 900/1000 are progressing (hopefully good :)). I know we technically aren’t supposed to ask, but it’s been quite some time since you’ve mentioned it. I was just curious if you were planning to give a status update anytime soon?

No worries if you’d rather not. I understand wanting to wait until it’s ready. 

15 hours ago, phase1NE said:

Hey Mathijs, I was just wondering how the 900/1000 are progressing (hopefully good :)). I know we technically aren’t supposed to ask, but it’s been quite some time since you’ve mentioned it. I was just curious if you were planning to give a status update anytime soon?

No worries if you’d rather not. I understand wanting to wait until it’s ready. 

Release is expected around october.