Like to extend my to flight instruments

Hi all,

I successfully installed MS FS2020 and I'm gradually extending my simulator options.
My setup at the moment, PC a upgraded HP z400 workstation, powersupply 750W,  Xeon 6C X5690 3.46Ghz 12MB 6.40GTs Processor installed, onboard memory 24gb and SSD drives the graphics card is an MSI Radeon RX 580 Gaming X 8GB. OS Windows 10 Prof.  It is not state of the art but working fine for the time being.
Have the Logitech G Flight Yoke and Logitech G Pro Flight Rudder Pedals in use for my controls, graphics, 3 times 22" screens , I may replace one screen for a curved screen and keep the two side screen, this will be my future question 🙂

No I would like to extend to flight instruments, the Logitech G Flight Instruments came across my path. 

My question, is it worth to invest in these panels? Would like to read the con's and pro's for these instruments, and do they function as advertised regarding to MS FS2020? Are there members who have incorporate these instruments?

Looking forward to your comments.

Yours,

Frans.

Please login to display this image.

Archived