Pushback Express, before buying

harpsi

Hi

Before buying the program, one question: it seems that one can not do a complete pushback to the right or left without touching any key during the process and expecting the aircraft in the proper taxi line afterwards. Is this true? 

I would like to buy the program but if I need to have the options menu visible and I have to touch keys, this is not really useful. The idea would be touching one or two keys before pushback starts and the program or something eles does everything, correct turns included.

Would like to have a confirmation on this. 

Thanks. 

• Deputy Sheriffs

No, it is sold by Aerosoft (as reseller), but support is done by FS2Crew themselves. You are talking about something like RAAS, which has been bundled with various aircrafts (Aerosoft and PMDG), but AFAIK has been discontinued by FS2Crew.

• 2 months later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

• Herman locked this topic

Archived