Sparse Grid Supersampling

firstcaptainjones

Hi Guys,

Have not flown the smaller busses since the last update due to work.Upon attempting to start a flight this evening in a A319 i see that the display on the upper ECAM is not loading correctly.I reduced my anti aliasing to supersampling to 8, not sparse grid sampling and the displays returned to normal,so that another thing you have broken with a update,along with the A330 i can not use sparse grid supersampling in the Nvidia settings which i could do with the smaller busses prior to the update,thanks guys.

Gary Jones.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Sorry, but the render module wasn’t changed for years. 
Maybe it’s another source or you might mix something.

But as said our render module wasn’t touched.

• Deputy Sheriffs

@firstcaptainjones You are not even mentioning whcih Sim you are using. And at least for P3Dv4.5 I can not confirm what you are saying. Regarding loading the upper ECAM after the latest update everything behaves as before.

Hi Mopperle,

Thanks for the reply i am currently using P3Dv4.5 (latest update),as i said prior to the latest update i could use sparse grid supersampling in the smaller busses without any issues with the ECAM displays,i understand that i couldnt use sgs with the A330 due to problems,but the issues are now with the smaller busses as well.The GPU i am curently using is a GTX 3060 ti.

With Thanks 

Gary.

7 hours ago, mopperle said:

But this applies only incase you have a weak GPU! Normally this option should not be used.

If you use SGSS you had to use this option, or elseware there are missing objects into upper ECAM display. Sometimes ago Mathijs says this option is use only about 0.1% your CPU power.

Archived