Next big thing in MSFS?

TomAce

Hi

was just wondering if someone know what the next big thing that will come in MSFS? I mean, is there any development around terrain and weather radar? And we still miss functional windshield wipers that actually wipes the rain away. Proper/better pushback system? (yes, I know about the mods). Or will there be something else that will make this remarkable good sim even better? Are the SDK developing in the speed we all hope for?

Maybe there are some developers that can share a thought on the progress for the next 3-6 months?

2 hours ago, TomAce said:

Hi

was just wondering if someone know what the next big thing that will come in MSFS? I mean, is there any development around terrain and weather radar? And we still miss functional windshield wipers that actually wipes the rain away. Proper/better pushback system? (yes, I know about the mods). Or will there be something else that will make this remarkable good sim even better? Are the SDK developing in the speed we all hope for?

Maybe there are some developers that can share a thought on the progress for the next 3-6 months?

Hello Tom!  For aircraft with open cockpits, there is a new mod coming that allows two variable speed fans (mounted left and right of a monitor) are triggered, with fan speed commensurate to aircraft speed.  For an extra amount (yet to be determined) you can also trigger a water supply to the fans to simulate rain, as well as ultra bright LEDs to simulate lightning.

Seriously though, the next BIG thing will likely be done by a few third party addons, which are waiting for more SDK development.  Beyond that, the MSFS Roadmap as published on the MSFS website is available to everyone and there are no secrets being kept there.

Best wishes my friend!

• Herman locked this topic

Archived