Create two different flight plan

ALESSIOTOLU

Good day to all ! I ask for a curiosity that i have. In some video over youtube i can saw airbus pilot configure the bus for a flight for example from eddf and eddm . And they can does in the mcdu the flight plan back to eddf  . I try to do this in the secondari flight plan page but after landing all flight plan are not visible.  How i can do is it possible? This is a things can we do during cruise . Prepare the flight plan for flight back or for another destination.  Thanks and happy landing! 

What you might be seeing is a stored company route rather than a secondary flight plan.  As far as I know, the Primary and Secondary flight plans are cleared when the aircraft lands.  In the MD80 this is called a DFGC reset which occurs as soon as the Weight on Wheels (WOW) sensor is triggered.

Pass a link to that video and I'll be happy to take a look.

Best wishes.

1 hour ago, ALESSIOTOLU said:

ok Dave very thanks, i take a look on my youtube for search that. i saw severe week left. i hope to find it and send you the link . very thanks

My pleasure my friend!

Archived