Has the weight and fuel transfer to aircraft been fixed in the efb?

toby23

Watching this video (https://youtu.be/aAxz9JcAOC) at timestamp 59 minutes, the pilot cannot get the efb to correctly add weight or fuel to the aircraft.

Later on, when he starts the APU (@ 1:18:50), the overhead panel switch does not light up either to show that it has powered on.

Also, I have read about the stuck IAS tape indicator as a result of the SU5 update but have not seen a fix mentioned.

Can someone please confirm if these behaviours have been fixed yet as this is important for me before purchasing?

• toby23 changed the title to Has the weight and fuel transfer to aircraft been fixed in the efb?
14 hours ago, toby23 said:

Watching this video (https://youtu.be/aAxz9JcAOC) at timestamp 59 minutes, the pilot cannot get the efb to correctly add weight or fuel to the aircraft.

Later on, when he starts the APU (@ 1:18:50), the overhead panel switch does not light up either to show that it has powered on.

Also, I have read about the stuck IAS tape indicator as a result of the SU5 update but have not seen a fix mentioned.

Can someone please confirm if these behaviours have been fixed yet as this is important for me before purchasing?

The v1.0.6 was released after Hot Fix 2 ...  The video is clear that the person does not read the actual manuals.  The manuals and guide state that you set the CG to 35% MAC and then leave it... never touch it again...  All loading to be done from the EFB...  Also once you set  the efb you have to press the enter button even if you just use the Arrows and yes for some reason you have to press the load button twice and it will load fine...

Stuck IAS was fixed after Hot Fix 2 when Asobo fixed the FAST WASM bug.... 

I would be most concerned about your Processor though... It's listed as a Gen 2....  Well MSFS minimum supported is a Gen 4 Processor and there are instructions that they have used that are not support and that has broken some people with the CRJ and Marketplace purchase...  Now some say that with Hot Fix 2 this was resolved but you should be aware that problems could happen again in the future with the SIM not just the CRJ..

• Deputy Sheriffs
22 minutes ago, LesOReilly said:

I would be most concerned about your Processor though..

I would go one step further:

@toby23 You setup is completely unsupported, as you are running the MSFS on Windows 7 AND a not supported CPU.

MSFS and the CRJ needs a minimum of Windows 10 (1909) AND a CPU 4th gen or later

Haha, that'll teach me to login with an old signature! You can see that I haven't been here for a while :) I'll update it now.. Thanks for your help and for your feedback on the CRJ.

• Deputy Sheriffs
4 hours ago, toby23 said:

Haha, that'll teach me to login with an old signature! You can see that I haven't been here for a while :) I'll update it now.. Thanks for your help and for your feedback on the CRJ.

THAT system should do... ;) 

Archived