Importing flight plan not working

Hello,

I've created 3 or 4 flightplans with Simbrief and none of them are working. For every flightplan, I'm receiving a LOAD ERROR.

I have a QQ as I saw that someone said that the RWY is not correct or something is wrong in the plan. Is there any LOG file that I can check to find out my self which is the error which cause a LOADING ERROR of the flightplan?

Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

Same here with SimBrief flightplans but also the sample plans provided with the CRJ. Is there any step by step documentation where to put the files and how to import the flightplan? Some for dummies guide like me? All videos I saw so far don’t really show the detailed import and rather say something like „and then import the flightplan“ before they continue the preflight preps

Search for "aerosoft crj import simbrief flight plan tutorial" on YouTube and you find the following video:

I would guess the most probable cause for a flight plan not being loaded is that the nav databases do not match.

Hello,

Thank you for the reply. I've checked all the tutorials and I'm doing exactly like in this video, but still not working. I'm assuming like you already mention that a mismatch between the nav DB's is the issue, but I saw on other thread a guy who said to send to him the FLP to check it and found it somehow in a log file what exactly was causing the error to not be able to load it :)

I thought that I can check my self that log file to debug my self the issue :D 

I checked the usual locations, but I wasn't able to find a log file. In my experience, the best way to do error tracing in MSFS is to enable dev mode and open the log window. There is a chance that the CRJ is telling you what is going wrong.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm returning to the crj since a couple of months not flying it. The video above was the way we were supposed to do it. Worked every time. But now it doesn't anymore.

I read somewhere that you have to do it via the secondary flight plane, then activate it to change it to your primary route. But that does not work for me. It does not fill in the origin and destination page.

I try it via the route menu. I select the route I find there, but it still doesn't load.

What is the correct path to export the simbrieffiles to? Is that stil C:\Users\***\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\packages\aerosoft-crj\work

Works here for me after I de-installed the (MS Store) CRJ, cleaned = manually deleted all aerosoft CRJ remainders here and there and then re-installed from scratch. No problems since, simbrief imported without any issues. Just the ILS capture thingammy still mostly does not work or I am just to stupid but that forces me to handfly the approaches which is ok

Archived