Dark displays, no electrical power on loading

Dwight

Hello, First, my sim and W10 is fully updated. I suffer no CTD's or errors. 

When I load the CRJ the cockpit has no displays or electrical power. Button animation works but I can not establish power. Exterior views show aircraft lighting on , the control surfaces are locked to the left and the nose wheel is full left. I have waited past the initialization time but I don't know if that is actually occurring

I've uninstalled several times and get the same result. The install shows no errors and no hangs. My AV has been disabled and and the exe. has cleared the Windows firewall.

Could you please give me some help with this. Thanks.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Have you run the complete tutorial from Volume 3 of the included manuals? If not, please do so and if you have issues, simply tell us at which step you didn't get the expected response. Easiest way to ensure you're doing all the correct steps and for us to better know what's not working right.

Also, are you using the Aerosoft Store version (or one from an online store) or the version from the in-sim Marketplace?

Hi, thanks for the reply. The tutorial states, 3.2, 'the aircraft loads engines running and power supply established'. That's the problem. I have no power. the cockpit is dead. I have button, switch animation and sounds. All displays are dark, no pop-ups. The efb is dead. 

Hi, thanks for the reply. The CRJ loads with no electrical power. No battery, the EFB is dead. I can't even start the tutorial due to the aircraft loading with no power. How can I tell if this has even initialized? Does the initialization occur prior to the aircraft loading at the selected airport or after? Is there a log file for the initialization?

Correct. I believe it is not initializing. I uninstalled the sim last night and reinstalled it. No problems. Installed the CRJ, no problems. Start the sim, no problems. Load the CRJ, appears to be going into initialization due to the time delay but then it loads dead. According to the documentation it should load powered. It loads like it has a license issue ie unflyable state.

I've made no changes. I can move the yoke left to right but the ailerons are locked. The yoke itself is locked forward. Externally there is lighting but you cannot control it with the switches.

Please login to display this image.

I tried between the 2 variants. No change. I realize this is something on my end. I'm just trying to understand the problem. I do appreciate your comments.

As a side note, I had the PMS50 GTN installed previously and it worked fine. It could pull METARs off the web no problem. Also, purchased this off the Aerosoft store, not the marketplace.

Archived