A330v1.0.5.0 P3Dv5.2HF CheckList blocked on panel radio item...

Hi,

During the Cockpit Preparation the checklist is blocked when it reaches the Radio Panel item, even though I have turned on all three radios.
I tried to get back to the Skip Item button, it does not respond.
-Latest version of the A330v1.0.5.0
-Last version of P3Dv5.2HF/5.2.22.27615

-Copilot OFF

-State C&D

Same issue with Copilot ON. At the time of the check the copilot turns on the two radios of the bottom but not that of the top. I turn it on but the checklist remains blocked.

I do not think I have forgotten something, or?

Thank you and Regards,

Richard.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi Richard,

Sorry, but cannot confirm the issue. I just tried the CL and it worked fine until the end. Please try again to first set ON the one on the Captains side of the pedestal followed by the FO's radio. Then you will hear SET ON. Then change to the OH and set its radio also to ON. This is again confirmed with another "SET ON".  You can easily follow the exact procedure if you use the Copilot and ViewFocus.

Regards,

Rolf

• Deputy Sheriffs

After updating (P3D as well as the Airbus) you should be very careful using previously saved flights because you never know how the new version reacts with "old" saved settings. Therefore I suggest not to use anymore saved flights established before the update.

Regards,

Rolf

• Hanse locked this topic

Archived