Declutter question

vegasjon777

8 hours ago, SinusJayCee said:

One additional note: You can configure what you want to see on the MFD by default using the EFB:

Please login to display this image.

Thanks ! Didnt think to check there either!

• Deputy Sheriffs

Good to see that other people were able to answer your question aleady. Thanks Puuhbear and SinusJayCee!

One more thing I'll mention. Through the EFB settings you can select the default settings that are set when you load the aircraft. So the changes on the EFB will not take effect in real time with the aircraft. For real time changes you have to use the MFD MENU button. But setting the correct settings through the EFB is very helpful so that you don't have to setup everything again for each flight individually.

vor 2 Stunden , Secondator sagte:

But setting the correct settings through the EFB is very helpful so that you don't have to setup everything again for each flight individually.

A very nice feature indeed, I really like that!

vor 15 Stunden , vegasjon777 sagte:

Excellent- So is the functionality in the MFD/FMS for this mirror the real-life device or is it just for the sim aircraft?

I'm not a real-world pilot, but I would assume that ability to configure the MFD using the FMS is exactly as in the real plane.

Archived