[GCLA] La Palma strange textures (only in interior view)

Er!k

Hello, I did a flight out of La Palma today. Next to the missing jetwaysI found some strange textures visible from the cockpit... When in outside view everything looks OK. Any idea of what is going wrong here?

Please login to display this image.

• 3 weeks later...

I just purchased La Palma and installed it to a completely new MSFS installation and I noticed this problem as well just after a few seconds of moving around the tarmac. How Aerosoft could not repeat this problem and not get the same resultat as the rest of us I dont understand but please fix! 

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there,

I just noticed this problem as well. Wierd holes in the ground and missing passenger bridges since SU5.

My specs (maybe this helps tracking the issues down):

Windows 11 (same issue on 10 21H1)

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X

Geforce RTX 2070 Super

32 GB RAM

game running at 4K with High-End preset

I tried deleting the rolling cache but no difference

• Developer

I can reproduce the rendering issue of the sim, which siems to be generated since WU5 or so. Looks like a issue of two glass materials (windshield and one of the terminal), which generate this „holes“.

But the sim has a big Bug in thr developer Environment too since two month which is not fix yet and makes is nearly impossible to fix such issues. Because it is not anymore possible to reload a changed model on the fly im the Sceneryeditor, you need to restart the complete Simulator after each change, before the changes are reloaded. So it needs days to find a „Element“ of the scenery, which may be involved in his rendering issue.

If MS/Asobo will fix the rendering issue or minimum the developer mode bug, we can try to solve this issue. Before it is a time killing nightmare.

• Developer

A fix is send to Aerosoft (Version 1.0.2). The Problem was generated by a Rendering Issue in combination with the Environment Occlution Boxes (which prevent Rain inside the Terminal), they are now temporary removed.

- Fixed Rendering issue on Apron, when sitting in Cockpit (Environemnt Occlutions removed)
- Fix flickering Textures on Terminal Landside
- Reduce Vegiationsize to Minimum

The fix will be available as soon as possible, the MS-Store can take some weeks to get updated, is in behave of Microsoft.

• 2 months later...
  • Developer

I hope so. I don‘t know when Aerosoft send it to Microsoft, but it take a long time until MS bring them online in the shop.

Will ask the responsable Productmanager.

Archived